What do I get with a 3 page, $500 website and what are the next steps?
Can I get *Free Hosting?
Let's get started. To begin with there are a few items we will need, a checklist to use.
- Do you have a logo? If yes, You will need to provide us with a copy. If not we can create a simple or basic logo, this is additional and starts at $50
- Do you have a domain name or URL? If yes, you will need to forward it to us with credentials to access the domain (If no, we can set it up for you $20).
- You will pick a color for your background. It can be a color in your logo to help create color consistency
- You will need an idea or art work to provide us with a banner or header for the front page, main article picture and 2nd page picture as well as an optional Contact page article.
- You will provide the content on the front page, this will come in the form of an article and it is your responsibility to provide it to us. We can help you create it, but you are the expert on your business, you'll know best how to portray it.
- You will need to provide content for the second page, this should also be an article and is your responsibility to provide it to us.
- You will need to provide us with your contact information so your customers and clients can reach you.
- We will do a short SEO search and provide your site with a few critical keywords and key phrases.
- We will title tag your pages with relevant key words.
- We will provide you with *free hosting for 3 months. Then it will be $150 per year. (Some Packages come with completely Free Hosting)
- Prior to any work on the site, the entire amount needs to be paid in full. Click here for Pay Pal or Credit or Debit Cards. You will be directed to the Contact Page on this site. We also take checks if you want to settle that way. (Please advise us prior writing a check)
- We will launch the site when the colors have been picked, content submitted and your approval has been given.
- Ready to get started?
- Click here to go to our contact page where you can either call Eddie Jones or use a contact form to provide information.
Simply put, with changes to color in the background, your pictures and content added, your domain being directed to your site and business reflecting the information with your contact page, you'll have a very dynamic site to get your business of the ground and on the world wide web!